Spellcheck.

The fine art of blogging without attention whoring. Or am I just fooling myself?

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mobile Technology meets Power of Goth

Ladies and Gentlemen, meine Damen und Herren, mes dames et messieurs, gentili signori! I present to you the most Gawthic mobile phone ever seen upon the face of the Earth: Samsung SGH-X160!

SGH-X160, a k a Mistress of the Night.

Unfortunately I think it looks pretty sweet. Perhaps I haven't completely severed my old gothic bonds completely after all. Dread the thought.

(And maybe this is old news - but then again, I am a technological retard.)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are you German?
    its funny to read news from my country

     
  • At 10:37 am, Blogger Pandabonium said…

    Technological retard? Hmmm. Some say that about me. I prefer to say that I have progressed beyond it. I haven't owned a cell phone (or a TV or a car) in a few years now. Somehow, I survive just fine.

     
  • At 3:05 am, Blogger 神野ミカエル said…

    Pandabonium: And I am sure you are actually feeling slightly happier, too.

    Sakurako: Nein! ^_~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home