Spellcheck.

The fine art of blogging without attention whoring. Or am I just fooling myself?

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'd rather be a Chrysocyon brachyurus




In relation to my Okapi post a while back: I have given it some thought and come to the conclusion that rather than an Okapi, I see myself as the Maned Wolf (also known as the Stilt-legged fox). After all, I am...





...dark-maned...


...long-legged...


...handsome with character...


...itchy...


...thoughtful...


...lazy...

...playful...


...cuddly...


...apprehensive...


...tough...


...and not to be taken lightly.


Apart from that, my gaze is said to be able to fell a chicken...


...and...NO WAIT!

Pic 1 © City of Kansas City, Missouri
Pic 2 © Calvin J Hamilton
Pic 3 © Josef Hlasek
Pics 4 & 11 © The Ark Gallery
Pics 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 & 14 © Hans Hendriks
Pic 9 © Leandro Silveira
Pic 13 © Jay Pfahl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home