Spellcheck.

The fine art of blogging without attention whoring. Or am I just fooling myself?

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Midnight Entry

It's Friday, past midnight, I'm drunk and still at work. It's not as bad as it sounds though; a colleague has quit his job today and we've been celebrating him with beer and Wii (mostly Guitar Hero III) - at work. I'm waiting for my bus that leaves at 01.24, listening to my last.fm radio which has decided that Oliver Mutikudzi and Pino Daniele are what's hot for the moment. I do not object.

The mind expands towards the manifesting plains of the higher chakras. Or does it? At any eventuality, I'm feeling content, an inner peace attends, slowly pacing across the plains of the realm of life. Never have I affirmed the spontaneous aspects of my musical creativity and that might have been a mistake. On the other hand there probably are no mistakes, only different paths in life and different lessons to be learned.

Another weekend, another game. I'm still enjoying my pointless existence, even though the more profound questions ever loom. I've pointed out to myself that the anxiety is unfounded. The flow breaks; what now?

...so what bout the higher aspect?

U2: In the Name of Love. How befitting.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:27 am, Blogger megat said…

    your blog very beautiful and more info,I like your blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home