Spellcheck.

The fine art of blogging without attention whoring. Or am I just fooling myself?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Majin ja nai kedo

Some days you wish that you could be like a machine. Without feelings, just going with the programming. On days like these, there's nothing better than Front Line Assembly. Cold electronics; sequenced beats; harsh, processed vocals.



Makes you cold inside. For a while.

And then all the feelings come rushing back in again.

I know this whole situation with Γ is difficult for you, my love. I understand that you, at some point, need to allow yourself to mourn what's been lost. I understand what you're going through; I've been there myself - more than once. And I also remember my own mistakes when I was in that situation.

I wish I could just be cool-headed enough to give you however much room you need. I know it would probably be in both of our best interest in the long run. I'm trying to.

But it's so difficult... I'm not a machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home